Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Working with Flickr

Since I am currently in Ocean City, Nj, I thought I would try to find a beach picture specifically from OC, NJ. Guess what, I found plenty to choose from. Here is an example of one photo I found. With the photographer tagging the image, I was able to search and find exactly what I wanted. I was totally amazed at the amount of photos available. What a great tool!

Next, I thought I would try the Easy Mosaic trial
download. I was able to choose a photo and make
a mosaic out of it. What a great tool to play around
with and to make a postcard or party invitation. Your options are endless.
Learning how to blog is really exciting. I have always heard about this, but never knew how to do it. Sometimes technology is overwhelming and intimidating. This exercise is great because it forces me to try new things. Creating this blog will reinforce how to use this service because of the need to do the exercise over and over again. Can't wait to see what we will learn next.


No comments: