Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finally Getting Started !!

Well, here we go, I have finally started my 23 Things. Sometimes, I think starting a project is the hardest part. Reading about the 23 things yet to come has got me interested and really looking forward to doing them all. Viewing the video about the 7 1/2 Pointers for Lifelong Learners made me realize that I am already a lifelong learner. Just staying abreast of all the changes that occur in our world keeps us learning daily. This project will definately make me better equipped to deal with the future, not only in my professional life but privately as well. These technologies are here to stay, our children use them everyday without any thought, they were raised on computers and know no difference. I, on the other hand, have a lot to learn. So, here we go.................

No comments: